Tuesday, April 2, 2013
We all have questions at most intervals of our lives, things we find amusing, frightening, funny, confusing and so on.
In no particular order,
Feel free to answer any questions too.
1. Do you know what you want?
2. Why is it easier to make generous donations to get more recognition than help those who actually need REAL help?
3. Is it cheaper to buy buckets of champagne and Hennessy etc for people who would excrete it in 24hours than pay the school fees of your gateman's only child who sells corn or other things in traffic?
4. Why do we lie?
5. Why is it easier to buy expensive gifts for people who might not notice or appreciate it, than pay your staff their hard earned salaries in good time or at all?
6. What makes you happy? do you know?
7. When you look in the mirror, who do you see? a monster or a saint or a mixture of both?
8. Why are the roads to our villages horrible yet the states get millions - billions?
9. Have you tried to reach out to people who need help around you?
10. Do you need help? Are you true to yourself?
11. When you show off, who do you think is more exposed to detriments?
12. Is it cheaper to buy 3 buckets of iced up champaign, Hennessy and Vodka things than fixing the road to your own house?
13. Is it also cheaper to run a generator for 7days straight than getting your area properly lined with Nepa or what do we call them these days? Did you know, not all Nigerians have experienced electricity?
14. Why is it easier to complain from your house like every other person when you can take 1 step at a time to make your own environment better?
15. When you sleep, what happens? do you know?
16. How grateful have you been for the privilege of seeing yet another day?
17. Do you enjoy complaining?
18. What can you do? What would you do? Go with the repetitive complains or fix your home for starters?
19. When you say you are a citizen and you see a helpless citizen, can you help a little? What makes you different from the people you castigate?
20. Do you waste food?
21. Will you exercise your civil rights to vote?
22. Do you classify yourself a honest Nigerian?
23. Can you start loving yourself enough?
24. Would you stand up for what you believe is right even if you feel like you are standing alone?
25. Attempt all questions? 100 Marks lol