Google+ Random Musing of a Doctor: 7 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Your Ear expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'> Google+

Random Musing of a Doctor Headline Animator

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

7 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Your Ear



  1. The ear is the organ that detects sound and also aids in balance and body position.
  2. The outer ear consists of fleshy visible parts, called the pinna or auricle, the ear canal, and the outer layer of the tympanic membrane, also known as the ear drum.
  3. The bones in the ear are the three smallest bones in the body.
  4. The ear contributes to our sense of taste, they play a role in transmitting taste signals to the brain.
  5. The ear drum is only three (3) cell layers thick, whereas regular skin contains 7 layers. The ear drum is also smaller than 0.7 inches in width
  6. Hairspray can have a negative effect on earwax. If you regularly use hairspray, because your ears are so close to your hair, when hairspray is applied, over time it can get into the ear, causing earwax that would naturally fall out to get stuck.
  7. The ear works even while we are asleep, they keep on hearing sounds, but the brain shuts out the sound
Sources:
        wikipedia.com
         womansday.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi there friends, fastidious post and good arguments commented here,
    I am actually enjoying by these.

    Look into my website - Revive RX Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Priest Babaka help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 4years, but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Priest Babaka .she directed me to him and when i contacted him through his email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and i used his herbal remedy , in 2weeks time i was feeling some how and i went to meet the family doctor who told me that i am pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact Priest Babaka via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka










    I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Priest Babaka help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 4years, but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Priest Babaka .she directed me to him and when i contacted him through his email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and i used his herbal remedy , in 2weeks time i was feeling some how and i went to meet the family doctor who told me that i am pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact Priest Babaka via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks